- A half-day cruise on a spacious 18-metre vessel with 360° outdoor views.
- You will be in absolute bliss whether you choose to sit in the fully enclosed seating downstairs or on the large open sun-deck as you partake in wildlife watching.
- See some of the best marine diversity in New Zealand; get ready for close-up encounters with seasonal marine wildlife such as penguins, seals, dolphins, whales, sunfish, school fish, seabirds, sharks, turtles and orca.
- Relax with a cold beer, chilled regional wine or a soft drink from the licensed bar, nibble on the on-board food or bring your own lunch and snacks.
- You will hear on-board commentary and references with facts on the Bay and local marine wildlife.
Grab a half-day dolphin and whale cruise from Bay Explorer.
Choose from six options:
- $178 for two people
- $279 for a family pass - 2 adults & 3 children (6-12yrs) OR 1 adult & 4 children (6-12yrs)
- $356 for four people
- $534 for six people
- $712 for eight people
- $89 for one person