- Local and passionate owner Tammy, caters for small groups for that personalised tour and is the only dedicated snorkelling trip here in the Bay of Islands.
- Snorkelling in the protected area (no take zone) of Maunganui Bay (Deep Water Cove) where Snorkelling is on a comparison to the Poor Knights Islands without the long travel out in open waters.
- Unique platform for super-easy entry and exit from the water.
- You’ll see a lot of the beautiful Bay of Islands as we make our way out to our snorkelling spot with a bit of commentary along the way, see some of the local wild life, and a stop on the largest Island (Ururpukapuka) on the way home.
- Great for all levels of snorkelling abilities. Everyone loves it! Safe waters with super friendly fish for an up close encounter, and an amazing swim through archway, so make sure you bring your underwater camera!
- All gear provided from spring wetsuits to full-length suits to keep you nice and warm with a hot shower and soup for afterwards.
- The trip Bay of Islands Snorkelling Ltd are offering is 4.5 hours long, pick up from Russell or Paihia wharves leaving at 9.30am and back around 2.00pm.
Grab a charter snorkelling trip from Bay of Islands Snorkelling Ltd.
Choose from four options:
- $385 for Shared Snorkelling Trip for Four People
- $480 for Shared Snorkelling Trip for Five People
- $575 for Shared Snorkelling Trip for Six People
- $1,150 for Private Snorkelling Charter for up to 12 people