- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- Made in New Zealand specifically for Kiwi terrain and biking conditions, these electric bikes from Bikes & Barbers take the hard slog out of sight-seeing and allow you to cover more distance in optimum comfort with minimal strain.
- Whether you’re looking to get your blood pumping with a decent amount of exercise, or if you’re wanting to sit back, relax and cruise your way through this stunning region – the choice is yours so take the day at your own pace.
- Mountain bikes are ideal for use on the Frankton Track, Kelvin Heights, Queenstown Gardens track, Arrowtown, the Gibbston Valley Trails and so much more, and that's why electric mountain bikes are the ultimate way to experience the beauty of Queenstown.
- If you want some more adrenaline, experience the Queenstown mountain bike club track as Seven miles, Arrowtown and so much more.
- Bikes & Barbers' shop is based in Frankton, close to the BP station, just 10 minutes away from Queenstown Town Centre.
Grab an electric mountain bike hire for one person $69 from Bikes & Barbers.
Choose from two options:
- $69 for a half-day
- $89 for a full-day