- Join Chris Jolly Outdoors for a 90-minute scenic cruise to see Ngatoroirangi and the Māori rock carving on Lake Taupo.
- Hop onboard the Cruise Cat, their 52 ft Catamaran while fresh coffee is being brewed for you, then you can kick back and take in the sights as you set sail.
- Immerse yourself in the breath-taking surroundings of Lake Taupo and take the chance to appreciate New Zealand's rich history on a cruise.
- Journey to see Ngatoroirangi and the Māori rock carving that were created using traditional techniques in the late 1970s, telling the history and mythology of the local Ngāti Tūwharetoa.
- The Chris Jolly Outdoors team will provide a full commentary on the volcanic history and Māori mythology surrounding Lake Taupo.
- On a clear day you’ll be able to see for miles. The southern end of the lake lets you look right out across Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro.
- Bookings essential: call the Chris Jolly Outdoors team directly to book the date & time of your scenic cruise prior to arrival and mention GrabOne when booking. Sessions times are 10.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
- $30 for Maori Rock Carving Scenic Cruise for One Adult incl. Muffin & Hot Drink
- $15 for Maori Rock Carving Scenic Cruise for One Child incl. Muffin & Hot Drink