- Adventure is right at your fingertips with the opportunity to climb to brand new heights on the longest chairlift in New Zealand.
- Rent a bike and ride around the beautiful forest, with the Pacific Ocean and Southern Alps in the background
- Show off your sick skills and let experienced instructors give you greater confidence with a biking lesson so that you can make the most of your Adventure Park experience.
- Lessons take place at 10.00am & 2.00pm every day.
- At a staggering 1.8km long, you can travel up and down on a stunning scenic ride, whilst taking in the adventures around you as you go.
- Great for all ages and skill types, with youth passes valid for 13 - 17 years old.
Choose from eight options:
- $99 for one adult
- $89 for one youth
- $185 for two adults
- $165 for two youths
- $279 for three adults
- $245 for three youths
- $369 for four adults
- $329 for four youths