- Adventure is right at your fingertips with the opportunity to climb to brand new heights on the longest chairlift in New Zealand.
- At a staggering 1.8km long, you can travel up and down on a stunning scenic ride, whilst taking in the adventures around you as you go.
- Dismount at the top and take a short walk around and capture picture perfect snaps of views across the city and out to the Pacific Ocean and the Southern Alps in the background.
- Make it a day out for the whole family as children under 10 years old ride free when accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Youth passes are for 10-17 years old, with adults 18+.
- $10 for one adult
- $5 for one youth