- Join a small group to learn the art of blending and distilling craft botanical gin, including creating your own signature gin flavours. Option to make and take home your own (Gin School).
- Travelling the length of our beautiful country with a New Zealand craft gin tasting. Try five distinct gins, while hearing the stories of the distillers who create them.
- Explore gin’s key botanicals and unique flavours. Then use your new knowledge to create your own gin blend in our imaGINation lab.
- Enjoy your creation with some delicious food (gin-inspired lunch experience or workshop grazing platter depending on the option you choose), while you learn how a craft gin is distilled using an alembic still.
- Next we’ll blend and dilute the gin from the still, and of course taste it.
- As you sip at your leisure you might choose to stroll around the rural garden and visit the adorable alpacas (they love to be fed carrots).
- Feel free to stay and carry on the party with a range of botanical gins, craft beers, local wines available to purchase.
- If you are a gin lover you will have a gin-tastic experience.
Grab a gin workshop for one person thanks to D:Stil Project.
Choose from three options:
- $89 for 13th February Valentine's Gin Experience 11.00am – 2.30pm
- $69 for 20th March Gin Workshop 3.00pm – 5.30pm
- $150 for 20th March Gin School 10.00am-1.00pm