- Half-Day Wildlife encounter Cruise for Adult, Child or Family of Four (2 Adults & 2 Children - 14 and Under)
- Wet-suit hire per person
- Snorkelling hire per person
- Hot drinks
- Free Parking at Tauranga Bridge Marina
What to bring?
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, something warm to wear, and wear your swimwear under your clothes if wanting to swim.
- Please also bring with you a packed lunch. We do serve hot drinks throughout the trip.
Where & When:
- Their vessel Guardian is a state of the art 40ft power Catamaran which is fast, stable and has full facilities.
- The skipper and wildlife guides have a wealth of experience and provide a fun and informative, family-friendly tour.
- Tauranga Bridge Marina, Berth D1, 101 Te Awanui Drive, Tauranga
- Trips depart at 9:00am prompt. Please make sure you arrive at 8.30 am. They return approximately 3pm.
About Dolphin Seafaris:
This is the trip of a lifetime and should not be missed out on. Dolphin Seafaris operates out of Tauranga, giving you the opportunity to get in some of the clearest water in New Zealand to swim with wild common dolphins. Wetsuits, mask and snorkel are included in the price.
Their 5-hour tours are ideal for families with kids wanting to do other activities in the area after the trip. They have a 94% hit rate finding the dolphins and if we do not find any dolphins for you on your trip, they will invite you back on a second trip, absolutely free, that is our Dolphin Guarantee. During your trip, they will share their knowledge of the local surroundings, islands and wildlife we encounter. Their crew is passionate, qualified and enthusiastic. Their tours meet at 8.30 am for 9 am departure giving those living a little bit further away time to get to the marina without having to have a very early start. There is plenty of free all-day parking at Tauranga Bridge Marina. Their boat is easy to find, it’s the first boat outside the restaurant at berth D1.
Valid from Nov 1, 2023
Expires Apr 30, 2024
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings are essential. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Valid from the 1st of November. Bookings need to be made minimum 24 hours before the start of the trip. And any other public holidays that may fall into the new year. Child option is valid for children of 14 years or under. Family pass option is valid for 2 adults and 2 children of 14 years or under. Must arrive at the departing venue at 8.30 am and trip start promptly at 9 am. Later arrival will forfeit the voucher. No show after booking will forfeit the voucher. If you don't encounter dolphins in the trip, the merchant offers a FREE voucher to come back out with us another day. Trips depart at 9:00am prompt. Please make sure you arrive at 8.30 am. They return approximately 3pm. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. Not valid on public holidays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.