- The Timber Trail in the Central North Island is widely regarded as the best two-day mountain bike ride in New Zealand.
- Ride the trail and stay in the luxurious Camp Epic. Hot showers, a fully equipped kitchen and a fire pit situated in the stunning bush of the Pureora Forest Park.
- They will shuttle you to the start of the Trail at Pureora. Ride down to Camp Epic (40km), stay overnight in your luxury tent and then ride out on day two (42km). All your overnight bags and food/drinks will be transferred to the campsite and transferred out the next day for your convenience.
- Cross four massive suspension bridges and go through a railway tunnel at the historic Ongarue Spiral during your ride.
- Valid for stays from 15th November 2019 to 31st May 2020.
Grab a one-night stay at Camp Epic on the Timber Trail including shuttle and luggage transfer from Epic Cycle Adventures.
Choose from four options:
- $139 for one person
- $275 for two people
- $540 for four people
- $780 for six people