- Have an amazing winter adventure with family and friends through beautiful native New Zealand forest and untouched caves in the Waitomo district.
- Beautiful and undisturbed, this natural wonderland really comes alive underground with magical, groovy glowworms creating their own night sky on cavern ceilings.
- Prepare yourself to be blown away with knowledgeable guides escorting you every step of the way to help you out,
- An exciting and fun-filled eco tour on this family owned and operated piece of paradise.
- Be astounded by the incredible glowworm displays waiting for you and make memories you'll be talking about long after you resurface from the dark, mysterious depths.
- With tour groups ranging between two and eight people, these intimate sizes allow you to really appreciate your surroundings and take it all in, all while still being relaxed and informal.
- All necessary clothing and equipment will be provided, with free tea, coffee and biscuits on offer after the tour as well as shower facilities.
- For more information about this tour, please see here.
Grab a three-hour glow worm adventure eco tour from Glowing Adventures.
Choose from two options:
- $85 for Single Pass
- $160 for Double Pass