- Let Go Orange take you on a journey on board the newly refurbished Milford Haven ship. They pride themsleves on their approach to cruising, allowing you and your fellow travellers the time to immerse fully in the jaw-dropping surrounds.
- You can choose to explore the ship without haste as you have a full two hours out on the water. Go Orange aim to get you as close to the mountains that rise from the ocean as possible, carving the epic fiord we see today.
- People travel from all over the world to get a glimpse of Milford Sound and all of its glory. Now is your chance to visit this spectacular part of New Zealand with a day cruise from Go Orange.
- You might get lucky and see some dolphins playing around the boat or some penguins waddling around the rocks. Just make sure to hide your food from that cheeky little mountain parrot - the Kea.
- Have a treat onboard the boat with options of tea, coffee and snacks available for purchase with cash only.
Grab a two-hour morning, lunchtime or afternoon Milford Sound Cruise from Go Orange
Choose from four options:
- $44 for a morning cruise for one person
- $69 for a lunchtime cruise for one person
- $54 for an afternoon cruise for one person (valid from November)
- $25 for a morning, lunchtime or afternoon cruise - child