Valid Dates to Book and Redeem:
- 23rd October 2020 to 24th December 2020
- 12th January 2021 to 30th June 2021
- Make your way down to the Go Orange Kiosk on the Queenstown waterfront, they have bright orange flags
- Check-in 15 minutes before your experience so they can get you geared up and ready to go
- Place your belongings in their secure lockers (don’t forget your camera and sunglasses)
- Their staff will supply the spray jackets and life vest as you wait for your driver
- Hop onto the jet boat where you will get a full safety briefing
- Hold on as you exit Queenstown Bay at speed
- Jet across Lake Wakatipu fitting in plenty of those famous 360-degree spins
- Their drivers will take you down the Kawarau River, under The Remarkables mountain range before spinning back round, Queenstown bound
- 25 or 60-minute thrilling minutes later they will have you back to Queenstown Bay
About Go Orange:
Go Orange is an adventure tourism company based in Queenstown. Working hard every day to turn their backyard into a playground, not just a postcard. They live, breathe and excel in creating an epic adventure experience for everyone, from staff to customer they want everyone to enjoy this journey. Their purpose is to go deeper, as they inspire and motivate you in this beautiful country. Offering a diverse and excellent range of experiences from Milford and Doubtful Sound cruises, you can experience kayaking the sounds, white water river rafting, jet boating and easy access to some of the incredible great walks.
Go Orange are leaders in adventure tourism, challenging you to go beyond, and ultimately encapsulating a vision to encourage their travellers to leave each experience with unforgettable memories. From their guides to the travellers they are always seeking the onward journey, turning a tourism-based activity into a rip-roaring, crowd adorning adventure.
Valid from Jan 23, 2021
Expires Jun 30, 2021
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
EMAIL BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL to firstname.lastname@example.org
48 hours in advance. You must send a copy of your GrabOne voucher to the reservations team via this email who will then process and confirm your booking. No walk in bookings accepted. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Blackout dates: 25th December 2020 to 11th January 2021. Must be used in one visit. Valid for number of people and time specified on coupon only. Adults are 15 years and over. Maximum 2 coupons per booking. Please dress for weather conditions on the day. Cameras are welcome aboard the jet boat Queenstown at owner's risk. All departures subject to minimum required booking numbers and safety conditions on the day. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to booked time. Infants (2-4yrs) travel free. Please note that all trips leave every half hour between 10.00am and 4.00pm. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cash back. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.