- If you love fishing and flying, then this is the trip for you!
- Depart from their Heliport in Albany, Auckland and head out to one of their chosen fishing spots, flying over the islands of the Hauraki Gulf - sometimes seeing dolphins, whales, sting-rays - with a bird’s eye view of the stunning scenery making up the land and seascape below.
- They provide all the fishing equipment required for the day including: rods, reels, tackle and bait. Heletranz uses top quality spinning reels and 10ft graphite rods.
- The helicopter and experienced, knowledgeable pilot stays with you as your guide throughout the trip.
- A fisherman’s lunch, and water bottles are all included in the cost. Bring a few beers to complement if you like. After four hours of ‘lines in the water’ fishing, they begin wrapping up and fly back to their base. Total trip time is 5.5 hours.
Grab a guided 5.5 hours heli-fishing including a scenic return helicopter flight, pilot guide, fisherman's lunch, rods, reels, tackle and baits for one person thanks to Heletranz.