Hop On Hop Off Beer Tour:
Runs every Friday - Sunday night from 5.00pm - 10.00pm with easy pick-up and drop-off in Queenstown centre. This evening beer tour allows all you beer buffs to have 4 x 1-hour stops at some great locations and trial some delicious local brews.
- Tour departure point: The Station Information Centre, corner of Camp Street and Shotover Street, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown.
- Other pick-up points: One Mile Car Park, Frankton Bus Interchange, Crowne Plaza, Arrowtown.
1. Altitude Brewing – serving award winning craft beer.
SPECIAL! Flight of 5 x 150ml beers for $14
2. Akarua – Friday Dinner Only – one of Queenstown’s premier winery restaurants.
3. Arrowtown – a perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
4. Gibbston Valley Cheese – try a wine or beer tasting with your favourite cheese.
SPECIAL! Beer or wine tasting with cheese $15 SAVE $5
5. Fork & Tap – Mix with the Arrowtown locals.
SPECIAL! Every beer platter purchase gets a beer pairing snack
6. The Winery; Arrowtown – largest New Zealand wines store in the world. Over 80 wines to taste along with whiskey and gin. Tapas and cheeseboards available.
SPECIAL! 20% OFF tastings and 10% OFF purchases
7. Cargo Brewery at Gantley’s – wonderful beer garden.
SPECIAL! Pulled Pork Sandwich and Brewer’s Batch Beer for $22 or with Cargo tap beer $20
8. Strike Bowl – Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
9. Canyon Food & Brew – a family friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
10. Searchlight Brewery – independently owned and operated with 18 taps of their own beers.
SPECIAL! 50% OFF empty growlers and 20% OFF growler refills and/or takeaway bottled beer
11. Atlas Beer Café – craft beers, tapas and steaks with views of the lake.
SPECIAL! FREE bowl of chips with purchase of 2 pints or 2 glasses of wine
12. Smith’s Craft Beer House – craft beers and delicious sharing platters.
SPECIAL! Flight of 4 x 200ml beers for $20
13. Beech Tree Craft Beer & Wings – 23 taps pouring the best NZ brewers have to offer.
SPECIAL! Flight of 4 x 200ml beers for $20 plus 20% OFF growler refills
14. The Winery; Queenstown – More than 60 wines to taste, including boutique wines and spirits from around New Zealand.
Be sure to show your HOHO wristband at each stop to claim great special offers. Hop On Hop Off ticket holders can freely get on and off the bus at the stops indicated. Click here to view the beer tour map and specials.
SPECIAL! 20% OFF tastings and 10% OFF purchases
About Hop On Hop Off Evening Beer Tours:
The evening beer tour is now available in Queenstown. With the freedom to jump on and off this tour 4 times for 1-hourr at each location, you get to experience some of the best breweries and craft beers Queenstown and Arrowtown have to offer. Our Evening Tour allows you to sample some great beers, great food, and great locations, before returning to Queenstown to enjoy all the local nightlife has to offer.
About Hop On-Hop Off Wine Tours:
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, this most innovative idea was started in Marlborough and is now available in Queenstown, Arrowtown and Gibbston Valley. See the sights of Queenstown and Gibbston Valley with an excellently epic tour from Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours. With the freedom to jump on and off this tour at your leisure, you get to experience all there is to see and do in Queenstown. They even store your wines and purchases for you in a simple numbered box system which is the same in every bus, when the buses meet to go back to either Arrowtown or Queenstown you collect your items, it couldn’t be easier. They specialise in tours within the Queenstown and Marlborough region where you can enjoy the divine wines, sensational cuisine, cheeses, craft beers, chocolatiers, and the many other wonderful activities Queenstown and Marlborough have to offer.
Valid from Apr 3, 2021
Expires Aug 31, 2021
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Online or phone booking essential. Subject to availability. Not valid on public or stat holidays. Must be used in 1 visit. One coupon is valid for one person. Runs every Friday - Sunday night from 5.00pm - 10.00pm. Hop on Hop off ticket holders can freely get on and off the bus at the stops indicated. Valid for 4 x 1 hour stops. Pick up is at Queenstown. Tour departure point: The Station Information Centre, corner of Camp Street and Shotover Street, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown. Other pick-up points: One Mile Car Park, Frankton Bus Interchange, Crowne Plaza, Arrowtown. Please pay attention to the last buses available to avoid unnecessary interruption to your travels. If you are travelling in a larger group please call ahead and pre-book if you require a table or are planning to order food. Please note: This ticket doesn't include any food or drink or pay for any activities. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Strictly no alcohol consumption onboard buses. To consume alcohol you MUST be over the legal drinking age. You may be asked to produce a Government issued ID to prove your age.Their buses can carry up to 20 passengers. If you are looking to book for larger numbers or a special occasion, please contact merchant directly. They follow strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behaviour (cost incurred). Their bus is NOT licensed to drink alcohol on board. In the event a passenger soils the bus, they will be charged a $200 cleaning fee (non-negotiable). Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time to avoid being left behind. They are not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late. You MUST show your Hop on Hop off wristband to each beer stop to claim any discounts or specials associated with this tour. No refunds unless required by law. While stocks last. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.