Hop On Hop Off Beer Tour:
Runs every Friday to Sunday night from 5.00pm to 10.00pm with easy pick-up and drop-off in Queenstown centre. This evening beer tour allows all you beer buffs to have 4 x 1-hour stops at some great locations and trial some delicious local brews.
- Tour departure point: The Station Information Centre, corner of Camp Street and Shotover Street, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown.
- Other pick-up points: One Mile Car Park, Frankton Bus Interchange, Crowne Plaza, Arrowtown.
- Maximum 6 GrabOne customers per run.
1. Altitude Brewing – serving award winning craft beer.
2. Akarua – Friday Dinner Only – one of Queenstown’s premier winery restaurants.
3. Arrowtown – a perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
4. Fork & Tap – Mix with the Arrowtown locals.
5. The Winery; Arrowtown – largest New Zealand wines store in the world. Over 80 wines to taste along with whiskey and gin. Tapas and cheeseboards available.
6. Cargo Brewery at Gantley’s – wonderful beer garden.
7. Broken Heart Gin Garden - Queenstown’s first boutique gin tasting room!
8. Strike Bowl – Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
9. Canyon Food & Brew – a family friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
10. Searchlight Brewery – independently owned and operated with 18 taps of their own beers.
11. Atlas Beer Café – craft beers, tapas and steaks with views of the lake.
12. Smith’s Craft Beer House – craft beers and delicious sharing platters.
13. Beech Tree Craft Beer & Wings – 23 taps pouring the best NZ brewers have to offer.
14. The Winery; Queenstown – More than 60 wines to taste, including boutique wines and spirits from around New Zealand.
Be sure to show your HOHO wristband at each stop to claim great special offers. Hop On Hop Off ticket holders can freely get on and off the bus at the stops indicated. Click here to view the beer tour map and specials.
About Hop On Hop Off Evening Beer Tours:
The evening beer tour is now available in Queenstown. With the freedom to jump on and off this tour 4 times for 1-hour at each location, you get to experience some of the best breweries and craft beers Queenstown and Arrowtown have to offer. The evening tour allows you to sample some great beers, great food, and great locations, before returning to Queenstown to enjoy all the local nightlife has to offer.
About Hop On-Hop Off Wine Tours:
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, this most innovative idea was started in Marlborough and is now available in Queenstown and Arrowtown. See the sights of Queenstown with an excellently epic tour from Hop On Hop Off Wine Tours. With the freedom to jump on and off this tour at your leisure, you get to experience all there is to see and do in Queenstown. They even store your wines and purchases for you in a simple numbered box system which is the same in every bus, when the buses meet to go back to either Arrowtown or Queenstown you collect your items, it couldn’t be easier. They specialise in tours within the Queenstown and Marlborough region where you can enjoy the divine wines, sensational cuisine, cheeses, craft beers, chocolatiers, and the many other wonderful activities Queenstown and Marlborough have to offer.
Valid from May 10, 2022
Expires Sep 30, 2022
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability. Not valid on public or stat holidays. Must be used in one visit. One coupon is valid for one person. Minimum number of 8 people required for tour to run.Runs every Fri-Sun night from 5pm to 10pm. Hop On Hop Off ticket holders can freely get on and off the bus at the stops indicated. Valid for 4 x 1 hour stops. Pick up is at Queenstown. Tour departure point: The Station Information Centre, corner Camp Street and Shotover Street, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown. Other pick-up points: One Mile Car Park, Frankton Bus Interchange, Crowne Plaza, Arrowtown. Please pay attention to the last buses available to avoid unnecessary interruption to your travels. If you are travelling in a larger group please call ahead and pre-book if you require a table or planning to order food. Please note: This ticket doesn't include any food or drink or pay for any activities. R18 for alcohol. Always drink responsibly. Strictly no alcohol consumption onboard buses. To consume alcohol you MUST be over the legal drinking age. You may be asked to produce valid ID to prove your age. Their buses can carry up to 20 passengers. If you are looking to book for larger numbers or a special occasion, please contact merchant directly. They follow strict duty of care protocols that may result in a person’s tour being stopped and removal of the offending passenger in the event of intoxication or disrespectful behaviour (cost incurred). Their bus is NOT licensed to drink alcohol on board. In the event a passenger soils the bus, they will be charged a $200 cleaning fee (non-negotiable). Please be at your stop 5 minutes before departure time to avoid being left behind. They are not responsible for any delays due to traffic or if you are late. You MUST show your Hop On Hop Off wristband to each beer stop to claim any discounts or specials associated with this tour. No refunds unless required by law. While stocks last. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.