- If you've ever dreamed of flying, now's your chance!
- Enjoy the sensation of floating on a smooth cushion of air. It’s truly unforgettable.
- iFLY Queenstown is New Zealand's first and only indoor skydiving facility. It's the simulation of true free-fall conditions in a vertical wind tunnel, where the dream of flight becomes a reality for everyone, ages 5 to 105.
- All first-time flights have two instructors - one to help you in the tunnel, and one to control the air speed. Your group will have other first-time flyers, but you are 1-to-1 in the tunnel. This means the instructor will move at your pace.
- iFLY Queenstown have worked to get the best design for the smoothest air flow in their vertical wind tunnel. Your unforgettable two flights are equivalent to three skydiving freefalls from 12,000 ft.
- Please see fine print for available booking times during the school holiday period.
Grab a first-time flyer two-flight package for one person from iFLY Queenstown.
Choose from three options:
- $79 for a Midweek Flight (Monday to Thursday Selected Times)
- $89 for a Weekend Flight (Monday to Thursday Selected Times)
- $99 for a Super Saver Flexi Flight (Available seven Days a Week ANY Time)