- Come and enjoy a relaxed art and garden experience along a gentle 1km sculpture and garden trail set in a tranquil and inspirational rural oasis located at award-winning Kaipara Coast Plant Centre, just 40 minutes drive from Auckland City.
- Discover sculptures by New Zealand's leading artists, with many of the sculptures available for purchase.
- Kaipara Coast Sculpture Gardens is open seven days a week from 9.00am until 5.00pm - last admissions are at 4.00pm. Allow 1 hour to walk around the main sculpture trail.
- You can also walk Don’s Conservation track and the Harbour View Loop Track located in the Gardens. These two loop tracks take you on a winding 1km and 1.5km journey through native forest, beside streams and small waterfalls, with views of farmland and Kaipara Harbour.
- No dogs are allowed in the gardens, and the trail is not suitable for walking frames, mobility scooters or wheelchairs.
Choose from four options:
- $15 for adult entry
- $7.50 for child entry
- $12 for senior entry
- $35 for family pass (two adults and three children)