- Step out of your comfort zone and take the plunge with a thrilling white water rafting trip down the massive Kaituna River, courtesy of the skilled, experienced and hugely safety-conscious team at Kaitiaki Adventures.
- The entire trip takes around three-and-a-half hours, with about an hour of that time spent in the water, and here's something for the ol' Facebook status update: along the way, you'll drop off the world's highest commercially rated waterfall.
- At the end of the trip, you'll head home with veins still pumped full of adrenaline and an online photo pack jammed with photos documenting your extraordinary day.
- Courtesy transport can be provided if you need it, and they'll make sure you're fully kitted out with all the requisite river equipment and safety gear.
- If you go for option 5 then you get the raft to yourself - an exclusive bubble of 5 experience - perfect for a new world of social distancing.
Grab a white water raft ride down Kaituna River including an online photo pack documenting your adventure from Kaitiaki Adventures Aotearoa.
Choose from five options:
- $80 for One Person
- $159 for Two People
- $315 for Four People
- $380 for Five People (Exclusive Bubble)
- $470 for Six People