- Experience a place that transports you to a celestial vantage point in the midst of the stars.
- Marvel at the natural beauty around you these school holidays while listening to the fascinating commentary, as your guide explains the intricate life cycle of the New Zealand glowworm and the unique history of the local area.
- You'll get close enough to see the actual body of the glow worm and its entrancing illuminated taillight.
- It's a great outing for you and a loved one, or take the whole family for an exploration to Kawiti Family Glowworm Caves for your next adventure.
Grab a glowworm cave pass from Kawiti Family Glowworm Caves.
Choose from three options:
- $25 for one adult pass
- $45 for two adult passes
- $50 for a family pass - two adults & two children