- Formally known as Kawiti Caves, newly named, Waiomio Glowworm Caves invites you to experience a place that transports you to a celestial vantage point in the midst of the stars.
- Marvel at the natural beauty around you these school holidays while listening to the fascinating commentary, as your guide explains the intricate life cycle of the New Zealand glowworm and the unique history of the local area.
- You'll get close enough to see the actual body of the glow worm and its entrancing illuminated taillight.
- It's a great outing for you and a loved one, or take the whole family for an exploration to Waiomio Glowworm Caves for your next adventure.
- Valid for September /October school holidays.
Grab a glowworm cave pass from Waiomio Glowworm Caves (Kawiti Caves).
Choose from five options:
- $14 for one child (5-15 years)
- $30 for one adult
- $55 for two adults
- 70 for a family pass - two adults, two children (5-15 years)
- $12 for four hot drinks from the onsite caravan