- This small group guided day trip from Auckland to Waitomo is the best way to see the famous Waitomo caves, home to the famous Glowworms.
- Starting with pick-ups in Auckland city, you will head south through rolling pastures and green farmland to the King Country where Aotearoas’ greatest network of limestone caves lie.
- They'll take you on a short tour of the Waitomo Village and visit the Glowworm Caves Tour.
- Afterwards, a visit to the spectacular Marokopa Falls & Natural Rock Bridge means you’ll have seen the best Waitomo sights. Afterwards, you will return to Auckland for evening drop offs.
- Estimated return time to Auckland is 6.45pm.
- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
Grab a full guided tour of Waitomo including pick up, drop off and Glowworm caves entry thanks to Kiwi Experience.
Choose from four options:
- $139 for one person
- $270 for two people
- $390 for three people
- $500 for four people