- Hiking on a glacier is a unique bucket list activity one has to try!
- New Zealand’s largest glacier, the Tasman Glacier, is located in Aoraki Mt Cook National Park, a part of the legendary Mackenzie Region and the ultimate destination for your glacier adventure.
- At just over 23km, the Tasman Glacier boasts a wide range of areas to explore, from casual walking on the glacier ice, to a challenging steeper terrain, to spectacular snow-covered towers of ice and the possibility of blue ice caves.
- As glaciers constantly change, your Guided Glacier Hike will explore an area that showcases the best the glacier has to offer on the day of your trip.
- With access via helicopter or ski plane, your scenic flight will transport you to the glacier with your guide and all the equipment required for your spectacular adventure.
Grab a three-hour guided Tasman Glacier hike and scenic flight from Mt Cook Glacier Guiding.
Choose from five options:
- $419 for One Person
- $838 for Two People
- $1,257 for Three People
- $1,676 for Four People
- $2,095 for Five People