- Due to the current government standards around COVID19 and social distancing this service will not be available until Level 2.
- Grab now, go later!
- Due to the current government guidelines around COVID-19, this service will be available in Alert Level 2 with physical distancing and contact tracing measures in place.
- Summer is the most popular season to freedom walk the outstanding Tongariro Crossing hike and experience the intense colours and clear vistas in all their glory.
- Plan your trip with a stress-free return shuttle to and from the crossing.
- Preparation is key and a moderate degree of fitness is best.
- The Tongariro Alpine Crossing track is well marked and toilets are available enroute, but there is no fresh water available so take at least 1.5L per person. It is also important to take your rubbish out with you.
- The shuttle departs from the Kiwi Camp Car Park and will drop you off at the start of the trail at Mangatepopo car park where there is lots of information about the track.
- Once you finish, you can get on one of the flexible return shuttles at Ketetahi car park which brings you back to the Kiwi Camp Car Park.
Grab a Tongariro Alpine Crossing return shuttle from My Kiwi Adventure.
Choose from two options:
- $25 for one adult
- $10 for one child (under 16 years old)