- Spend an afternoon wandering the halls, cells and yards of old Napier Prison with this great deal on admission.
- Just like 60 Days In, except its one day and you get the freedom to leave as and when you want to.
- You will be given your own audio device and a map. Walk inside the walls and listen to the unforgettable stories surrounding the prison at your own pace.
- This Historical Tour focuses on the historical day-to-day workings of New Zealand’s oldest prison.
- Listen to fascinating facts and stories of prison life dating back to 1862, take your mug shot and even get your fingerprints done as a souvenir to take home.
- Listen to stories of villains, victims and heroes while you wander through the cells & get locked up in solitary confinement or a padded cell before stepping into the hanging yard and walking past the graveyard.
- Heritage Rescue – an intensive week at the start of March 2018 where, together, the prison staff, volunteers and heritage rescue team filmed an episode that goes on air later this year (2018) and delves further into the prison history.
Grab an adult entry to a prison for $15 from Napier Prison Tours.