- Spend an afternoon wandering the halls, cells and yards of old Napier Prison with this great deal on admission.
- Just like 60 Days In, except its one day and you get the freedom to leave as and when you want to.
- You will each be given your own audio device and a map. Walk inside the walls and listen to the unforgettable stories surrounding the prison at your own pace.
- This Historical Tour focuses on the historical day-to-day workings of New Zealand’s oldest prison.
- Listen to fascinating facts and stories of prison life dating back to 1862, take a mug shot and even get your fingerprints done as a souvenir to take home.
- Listen to stories of villains, victims and heroes while you wander through the cells & get locked up in solitary confinement or a padded cell before stepping into the hanging yard and walking past the graveyard.
Grab a self-guided audio tour from Napier Prison Tours.
Choose from two options:
- $38 for Two Adults
- $48 for a Family Pass (Two Adults & Two Children)