About the Piper PA-38 Tomahawk experience:
- Challenge yourself to an Intro Flight to experience what it is like to take control of an aircraft
- Experience the thrill of flying a Piper PA-38 Tomahawk under the one-on-one guidance of our certified and experienced instructor
- When you continue to learn to fly, this flight can be logged and counted towards your total flying hours
- Enjoy the take-off and landing experience at the sixth busiest airport in New Zealand - Nelson Airport
- Nelson - Cable Bay - Pepin Island
- Cable Bay is a hidden gem in the Nelson Tasman region. The laying of New Zealand's first international telegraph cable gave the bay its 19th-century name, Cable Bay. The operation, from Sydney to Cable Bay, took 11 days and transmission began on 21 February 1876. Situated right next to the Horoirangi Marine Reserve, Cable Bay is a popular snorkelling and diving destination
- Pepin Island: Pepin Island is a magnificent place. From a distance, Pepin Island shoots up from the ocean with dramatic cliffs, and towering hills, full of Mordor-like drama. But on closer inspection, it's got the innocent hues of Hobbiton, with shire-like greens, surrounded by emerald waters. The island is quite literally Middle Earth, it’s very close to the centre of New Zealand
About New Zealand Aviation Academy:
The range of climatic conditions in beautiful New Zealand will challenge your aviation skills. Airlines now recognise the risks of employing ‘fair weather’ pilots, those graduates who are only used to flying over flat ground on a cloudless day. By training in New Zealand with the New Zealand Aviation Academy, you will become a more skilled and competent pilot better qualified to cope with all the meteorological and geographical challenges you might face in any future aviation career.
Valid from Jan 10, 2022
Expires Mar 31, 2022
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Bookings essential. Subject to availability and weather conditions. Must be used by one person in one visit. For ages 12 and up only. There is a weight limit of 110kg. Valid for the option stipulated on coupon. 24-hour cancellation or coupon is void. Not valid on public holidays or statutory holidays. While stocks last. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.