- Soak in the amazing sights, sounds, and marine life of Akaroa Harbour.
- Swim with Hector dolphins in their natural habitat - they're some of the world's rarest, smallest and friendliest dolphins.
- Whether you're a local, or just passing through, this is a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with one of Earth's most intelligent creatures.
- Truly a bucket list experience, these Hector dolphins are curious by nature and often have close encounters with swimmers. So tick it off the list and jump in the water with these beautiful creatures.
- Valid from 25th January 2021.
Grab the ultimate dolphin experience thanks to Onuku Farm Hostel Dolphin Swimming
Choose from two options:
- $98 for swimming with dolphins
- $50 for dolphin watching