*Valid for tours from 9 - 28 February 2021 only.
- Check in and depart by 7.30am and return around 4.00pm.
- The team's local knowledge of the Tauranga area is second to none and they love to share their rich and special marine environment with locals and visitors all through the summer season. All the specialised gear you require for swimming is provided and the crew are fully trained to keep you safe.
- Orca Wild Adventures is owned and operated by Kiwis and designed to be a truly fun New Zealand experience. Orca is an ocean going vessel that has been selected as the ultimate boat for both viewing and swimming with dolphins. She is fast, stable and has 360 degree unrestricted viewing. The team have customised her for dolphin swimming with a boarding platform and innovative swimbars. These are designed to give you the best swimming and underwater viewing experience, especially for those who are not that confident in the water. Orca comfortably carries 28 passengers plus the crew, making the excursion a more personal experience where you get to spend more time in the water with the dolphins.
- Full day dolphin swimming trips include a BBQ and snorkel at an amazing island as well as getting the opportunity to swim with the dolphins.
There are two options depending on where the team find dolphins and the sea conditions:
- You can hold onto the boat using the custom made swim bars or swim mat. The dolphins swim underneath the surface so it is important to look down through a mask – the team4 provide these and snorkels. They don’t enforce the use of the snorkels but you will need to be able to lift your head up to breathe without a snorkel.
- When the sea conditions are calm you can free swim with the dolphins in open water. Don’t do this if you are afraid of very deep water. You will be wearing a wetsuit so you will float on the surface but you should also be fit enough to swim several metres back to the boat.
About Orca Wild Adventures:
Orca Wild Adventures take place in the Tauranga Moana coastal region. Depending on the sea and weather conditions you may visit Tuhua (Mayor Island), Karewa or Motiti Island. Crew keep statistics on each trip to contribute to research supporting the welfare of their marine mammals and local guides also join you to share the unique history and legends of the area. Explore local bays and marine sanctuaries with Kiwis who know how to find dolphins on the dolphin swimming experience.
Valid from Feb 9, 2020
Expires Feb 28, 2021
Limit: 2 per user and 2 as gift for others
Bookings essential. Subject to availability, minimum passenger numbers and weather conditions. *Valid for tours from 9 - 28 February 2021 only. Full day trip (from 7.30am to 4.00pm). Valid for the option stipulated on coupon only. Children are 15 years old and under. Tour includes swimming with the dolphins with a snorkel and wetsuit. Includes a BBQ lunch. Not valid on public holidays. 72hr cancellation policy applies or coupon will be void. No refunds unless required by law. No cashbacks. Not to be used with any other offers.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.