- Discover Queenstown’s untouched and pristine wilderness during an authentic jet boat adventure across Lake Wakatipu and along the historic Kawarau River.
- Choose from a 25-minute or 1-hour experience and spend more time on the water with a convenient departure right from the heart of Queenstown.
- Depart from Queenstown Bay next to Steamer Wharf in the heart of Queenstown and travel far up the Kawarau River, covering a distance of 44km. Along the way, listen to interesting commentary from your experienced driver.
- After getting equipped with a life jacket, climb on board and experience exhilarating 360-degree spins, skimming the water at speeds of up to 95 km/hour.
- Then, travel down the river where it is calmest, even when the lake is rough.
- Take your camera along to capture the stunning scenery of your jet boat experience with frequent photo opportunities.
- Email bookings are essential and must be made 48 hours in advance.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a jet boat ride thanks to Queenstown Jet - RealNZ.
Choose from six options:
- $39 for 25-Minute Ride for One Adult
- $69 for 60-Minute Ride for One Adult
- $78 for 25-Minute Ride for Two Adults
- $138 for 60-Minute Ride for Two Adults
- $156 for 25-Minute Ride for Four Adults
- $276 for 60-Minute Ride for Four Adults