- This will be a pit-stop well worth having, yes they are New Zealand's only white-water jet boat experience. From Cape Reinga in the north to Invercargill in the south, you can't do this anywhere else in the country.
- It's a beautiful river with a fleet of boats ready to take you on a life-changing experience through some of New Zealand's biggest rapids.
- These state of the art Jet Boats are custom built. They're powerful. They're highly manoeuvrable. They're extremely safe.
- Only a few kilometres downstream of the stunning Huka Falls, the Waikato River naturally falls 28 metres in the space of just one kilometre.
- As the river is also at its narrowest, the water is forced to flow faster here than on any other part of the river, forming the Aratiatia or Nga Awa Purua rapids.
Grab a 35-minute jet boat ride from Rapids Jet - Taupo.
Choose from six options:
- $69 for one person
- $138 for two people
- $207 for three people
- $276 for four people
- $345 for five people
- $414 for six people