- The perfect half-day trip to spend some relaxing and fun times out on the beautiful coast of the Coromandel.
- Make it an early Xmas gathering to remember with Reel Tuff Sport Fishing.
- Fish the Firth of Thames leaving from Kawakawa Bay twice from Monday - Friday, 7.30am and 12.30pm.
- Both sides of the Firth of Thames are famous for fast frantic snapper fishing.
- Reel Tuff provides the gear you need to reel in the whoppers so just bring yourself, a good waterproof jacket, warm clothes and suitable footwear.
- With only a 30 - 40-minute travel time from leaving the port to when your rods hit the water, you'll be reeling in the goods in no time!
Grab an early Christmas half-day private fishing charter for up to 12 people including bait and gear for $1,299 from Reel Tuff Sport Fishing.