- At one of Auckland's newest reserves, nestled only 20 minutes away from the city centre, is Auckland's first and only wakeboarding cable park at the Onehunga Bay Reserve.
- Enjoy a 5-minute lesson on dry land with an experienced wakeboarder and wakeboarding coach before getting up on the board for 15 whole minutes. If you don't think that's long enough, think again. This will be plenty of time to get that heart rate up and give it all you've got.
- Gear hire includes a wetsuit, life jacket, helmet and wakeboard. All you need to do is bring your enthusiasm, determination and your swimwear.
- Make it a day out at one of Auckland's most beautiful reserves and bring your friends and family. The Onehunga Bay Reserve boasts a coastal walkway, large picnic area, skate park, playground, dog park and plenty of free parking.
Snag a pass for Auckland's only wakeboarding park from Rixen Auckland Wakeboarding Park.
Choose from four options:
- $30 for a 20-minute wakeboarding pass for one person including gear hire
- $60 for 20-minute wakeboarding passes for two people including gear hire
- $45 for a 20-minute wakeboarding pass for one person and 60-minute stand up paddleboard hire
- $90 for 20-minute wakeboarding passes for two people and 60-minute stand up paddeboard hire