- Rotorua Canopy Tours is the only place where you can get up close and personal with our ancient forest, and come face to face with towering trees and native flora untouched for centuries.
- This original award-winning tour has been New Zealand’s must-do activity since it launched in 2012. Get lost in nature in this three-hour adventure, including zip lines, swing bridges and an inspirational conservation trail.
- Each tour has a limit of 10 people, so you get more time with their super friendly Kiwi guides and more chance to immerse yourself in the wonder that is the native New Zealand forest.
- Every Canopy Tour contributes to our aim of reintroducing kiwis back into the forest - as part of our wider conservation efforts.
- Capture the experience forever with a helmet-mounted Go-Pro camera hire. Combo includes all footage taken during your tour - you'll get to keep the 16GB SD memory card.
Grab a three-hour Original Rotorua Canopy Tour and Go-Pro footage combo from Rotorua Canopy Tours.
Choose from Two Options:
- $159 for one adult (16 years and over)
- $129 for one child (6 - 15 years)