- The tour begins by being collected from a central city pick up spot at 145 Wakefield Street.
- From there, you will travel through the hills of private farmland towards Wellington's stunning south coast.
- On this private farmland, you can encounter a number of animals including goats and red deer.
- Once on the coast, you'll drive along the beaches and stop to view (from a distance) the famous Leaning Lighthouse where you'll stop for a tea, coffee and a gourmet muffin with the seals.
- These three-hour safaris are available in both the morning and afternoon – the morning safari leaves at 9.30am and the afternoon safari leaves at 1.30pm.
- For those seeking a more private and exclusive experience - opt for the private Seal Coast Safari which caters for up to eight people
- Valid seven days a week - so pick a day of your liking and come meet the pups of the sea.
Grab a three-hour off-road seal coast adventure scenic guided tour including a muffin and hot beverage.
Choose from four options:
- $75 for one adult
- $39 for one child
- $145 for two adults
- $499 for private tour for up to eight people