- The sun is out, people are flocking to gyms but why not get outside in the sunshine, enjoy the big blue and have a workout at the same time.
- The 75-minute lesson will give you a taste of the many benefits of training in water including board skills, balance, endurance, strength and focus. Bring your own board and equipment to the lesson or choose to hire everything.
- If you're feeling a bit more adventurous, opt for a 60-minute hire where you can take yourself on an excursion around the beautiful bays of Takapuna.
- Even if you've never tried something like this before, you'll be sweet as - previous experience isn't necessary for the lessons, you just need to be able to swim and bring a good attitude.
- With options for up to two people, hit the water like a lone wolf, or a lone fish for that matter, and join up with a group or bring down a mate and share the experience. Check out times here.
- $19 for a SUP Intro Lesson 75-min (with own SUP)
- $29 for a SUP Intro Lesson 75-min (with hire)
- $19 for a SUP Hire Only 60-min for One Person
- $39 for a SUP Hire Only 60-min for Two Person