- Studying to be a pilot takes a lot of time, but now you can have the thrill of flying the roads in the sky in one of the most realistic F-18 flight simulators.
- Rated number one on Trip Advisor for entertaining things to do in Tauranga with over 60 five-star votes, you're going to have an epic time at The Aviator Experience.
- You'll almost have to pinch yourself to make sure it's not a fantasy; the cockpit has been fabricated to replicate a real F-18 Hornet jet.
- You’ll feel like you are really climbing into the ejection seat of one of these incredible planes, and when you put the VR headset on, you’ll see the same cockpit.
- The surround sound envelopes you and completes the magic of this astounding flight simulation, tricking your brain into feeling like you are 8000 feet up, or skimming the mountains and weaving through the valleys.
- With the Six Axis of Motion you’ll feel the acceleration as you take off, every little vibration as your aircraft begins to stall, and the rolls as you bank to avoid an enemy aircraft. Pitch, roll, yaw, heave, sway and acceleration; this simulator does it all.
- Strap in and hold on.
Grab a full motion F-18 simulator flight for one person from The Aviator Experience.
Choose from two options:
- $99 for 60 minutes
- $69 for 30 minutes