- The laid-back Hauraki Rail Trail is a Great Ride for all ages. With its gentle terrain and abundance of accommodation, cafes and restaurants, it’s one of the easiest and most satisfying trails in the North Island.
- Encompassing the stunning Karangahake Gorge it is an easy grade one trail spanning over 150 KM of beautiful countryside and fascinating history.
- Based in the historical gold mining town of Waihi, Adventure Bike Hire's mission is to make cycle hire easy - so you can relax and enjoy your adventure without having to worry about the logistics and equipment.
- You will be dropped off at the starting point with the bike and you will bike back on the section C trail only 24kms.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab the Hauraki Rail Trail bike package including full day, e-bike hire, pannier, helmet and shuttle from Adventure Bike Hire Ltd.
Choose from two options:
- $95 for weekday trail - for one person
- $180 weekday trail - for two people
- $110 for weekend trail - for one person
- $210 for weekend trail - for two people