- Who's ready for an adventure? The Easter Maize Maze is a limited experience for kids where they'll have the chance to explore and answer fun facts and riddles, as they make their way through this Easter maze.
- Make sure the kiddies have their walking shoes on, as the maze lasts for 20-40 minutes where they will come across 50 trivia signs.
- The kiddies will be put through their paces with colourful Easter egg pictures attached to the signs. Match the post numbers with the pictures on the game sheet and claim another prize at the exit.
- If they discover reading maps isn't their forte, don't fret parents, there's plenty of maze guards roaming around to point them in the right direction.
- You can bring your own lunches and drinks and find somewhere to enjoy your picnic.
- Easter bunnies will be in the maze from 11.00am - 2.00pm each of the three days over Easter hiding the eggs.
Grab a child or adult entry for $5 to The Maize Maze Easter Egg Hunt.