- A new season begins, let's get out active on the water and a head start on your summer – the team at The Paddleboard Shed is here to give you a 70-minute beginner's paddle boarding lesson.
- Perfect for those with no paddling experience at all and just in time for the upcoming warmer season, your highly experienced ISA paddle board instructor will help you get up on the board, paddling unaided by the end of your lesson.
- You're in safe hands – your instructor is not only Surfing NZ accredited, but also has a first aid certificate and is a community life saver.
- Situated in the beautiful Whaingaroa Harbour in Raglan, enjoy the stunning scenery and calm inner harbour conditions while you paddle through your lesson.
- Book early if you're after those weekend high tides from September onward. Luckily The Paddleboard Sheds website has details on all the high tides, so you know just when to book.
Grab a 70-minute beginner paddleboard lesson for $25 or two people for $50 at The Paddleboard Shed Raglan.