- Get out there and enjoy the water – the team at The Paddleboard Shed is here to give you a 70-minute beginner's paddleboarding lesson.
- Perfect for those with no paddling experience at all, your highly experienced ISA paddleboard instructor will help you get up on the board, paddling unaided by the end of your lesson.
- You're in safe hands – your instructor is not only Surfing NZ accredited, but also has a first aid certificate and is a community lifesaver.
- Situated in the beautiful Whaingaroa Harbour in Raglan, enjoy the stunning scenery and calm inner harbour conditions while you paddle through your lesson.
- Book early if you're after those weekend high tides. Luckily The Paddleboard Sheds website has details on all the high tides, so you know just when to book.
Grab a 70-minute beginner paddleboard lesson from The Paddleboard Shed Raglan.
Choose from three options:
- $25 for one-person
- $50 for two people
- $99 for three people