- The Riverhead Ferry departs from Downtown Auckland and arrives at goes to The Riverhead, historical pub and restaurant, with an opportunity for you to explore the area and choose from three restaurant dining options, or bring your own picnic (dining/food not included).
- The ferry goes under the Auckland Harbour Bridge, past Chelsea Sugar Works, Kauri Point Ammunition Dump, Hobsonville and Herald Island on its way to Riverhead.
- During the 1.5 hour ferry ride one-way down the sheltered Riverhead waterways (with full commentary if you wish) you'll reach the beautifully restored, award-winning restaurant and bar, The Riverhead.
- 2.5 hours are then spent ashore to enjoy a meal, drinks and the stunning views before boarding the boat once again to ruturn to Auckland CBD.
- Choose from three distinct venues for lunch or dinner at The Riverhead, including The Landing, The Portage Bar or The Boat House - check out the website here for more details.
- Please note this offer is valid from 14th September.
Grab a return pass on The Riverhead Ferry.
Choose from two options:
- $28 for an adult pass
- $13 for a child pass