- Departs at Pier 3, Quay Street, Central Auckland
- 1.5 hour ferry ride under the Auckland Harbour Bridge, past Chelsea Sugar Works, Kauri Ammunition Dump, Hobsonville and Herald Island
- 2.5 hour ashore at The Riverhead, historical pub and restaurant. Choose from three distinct venues for lunch/dinner (venues bookable online at time of booking ferry)
- 1.5 hour ferry ride back to Auckland harbour
- Snacks and picnics are welcome aboard. Please only bring water to drink onboard
- Fully licensed bar with beer and wine from $9.00 per glass, $3.00 for non-alcoholic options and snacks available to purchase
About The Riverhead Ferry:
Riverhead Ferry (MV Kawau Isle) provides charter boat cruises around Auckland's Waitemata Harbour, the Hauraki Gulf and the islands of the Gulf that help to make the area one of the finest cruising grounds in New Zealand. The Riverhead Ferry team have designed special cruises for you and your group that explore the tributaries, rivers and estuaries that flow into the spectacular waterways.
You will experience New Zealand history and scenery while cruising a long way up the rivers and creeks of the Waitemata Harbour and visit other destinations in and around the Hauraki Gulf like Rangitoto and Waiheke.
The crew are delighted to be offering cruises to the beautifully restored pub The Riverhead, at the uppermost reaches of the Waitemata Harbour.
Valid from Sep 27, 2019
Expires Nov 14, 2019
Limit: 12 per user and 12 as gift for others
Valid from 14th September. Bookings are essential. Date and time availability can be seen online before voucher purchase. Follow redemption instructions on voucher to book correctly. Subject to availability. View website for timetable. One adult voucher valid for one adult on one trip. Adults are considered 17 years or older. One child voucher valid for one child on one trip. Children are considered 5 to 16 years. Children 4 and under free of charge with an accompanying adult, inform Riverhead Ferry at time of booking. Dining/food is not included in this offer. Riverhead Ferry reserve the right to cancel any cruises in the best interest of the passengers' safety. In the event of a cancellation, Riverhead Ferry will contact you at the earliest opportunity and suggest dates with availability for you to re-book. In the event you need to cancel, please inform Riverhead Ferry 72-hours or earlier. Any cancellations within 72-hours may result in your coupon being void. Customers should wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes and bring a jacket, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses and a camera. No age limit. Children must be accompanied by at least one adult. Intoxicated persons and people under the age of 18 years will not be served alcohol on board. No refunds unless required by law. No cashback. Not to be used with any other offer.
See the rules
that apply to all deals.