- Fly the latest generation trainer aircraft used by the US Air Force.
- The introductory flying lesson includes 40 minutes of flight time and 20 minutes of briefing so log your flight time.
- Do your bit to save the environment and get some hang time by flying the most eco-friendly aircraft to reduce carbon footprints.
- Flying in New Zealand is quite an experience of it's own. The introductory flying lesson will forever engrave the magic of aviation in you.
- The aircraft is based in Rangiora Airfield, Rangiora and operates around the Amberley and Oxford region.
- Come out and fly, the only shell you should be in is the cockpit!
Take off with a one-hour introductory flying lesson including 20-minute briefing and 40 minutes of flying time for $149 from TieUpp Aviation.