- V8 Trike Tours NZ offer a unique, fun and thrilling experience exploring the Bay of Plenty on a V8 Chevrolet Trike.
- Built in New Zealand, powered by a 5.7L 350 (330 bhp) Chevrolet Edelbrock motor, these trikes offer the ultimate in power and excitement. With the low centre of gravity, the trikes are stable, have less roll and amazing grip around corners so even the young ones can feel completely at ease.
- Each trike is fitted with bucket seats complete with compulsory 3-point seat belts, while their drivers are NZTA passenger endorsed, so you can sit back, take in the sights and really enjoy the wind blowing through your hair knowing you are in safe and experienced hands.
- From the ages of 2 to 102, V8 Trike Tours cater for all - disabled and special needs can also take these rides as they are a stimulating and fun experience for all.
- Accredited with an Excellence Award, V8 Trike Tours NZ are Qualmark, ISS, Tourism NZ and Tourism Bay of Plenty endorsed, so come along and see what all the fuss is for yourself.
- No helmets required - their trikes are operated under a TSL with NZTA and are registered as cars (not motorbikes) so helmets are not required.
Grab a tour of the Mount from V8 Trike Tours.
Choose from two options:
- $49 for 15-Minute Express Trip for up to Four People
- $149 for 45-Minute Highway Sprint for up to Four People