- Come and discover New Zealand’s fourth largest city with a calm-water cruise of the Waikato River with Waikato River Explorer.
- Enjoy amazing riverside properties, colourful murals and sculptures, native bush, bird-life and bridges nearly 150-years old.
- Watch the sun set on another glorious Waikato day.
- Your two-hour cruise includes a Ploughman’s Platter for two and two cocktails to share from their Cocktail Menu. Choices include a Moscow Mule, Mojito or Aperol Spritzer.
- The onboard café is open for additional purchases, as well as a fully-licensed onboard bar.
- As these cruise options frequently sell out, it is advised to contact the Booking Office if you need a voucher for a specific date before purchasing the voucher.
- Choose someone special to share your trip down the river with, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the Taniwha.
- In line with the government’s traffic light system, Covid-19 vaccination certificates may be required for guests aged over 12 years. For more information on covid traffic light system please refer to https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/
Grab a 5pm Cocktail and Ploughman's Cruise including two cocktails and Ploughman's platter for two people for $99 from Waikato River Explorer.