- Come and see the beauty of the West Coasts Lake Mahinapua, just south of Hokitika, as you cruise aboard the Eco-Adventurer.
- Enjoy the birdsong tranquillity as you take in the scenery, the mirror finished lake amid ancient Rimu and Kamahi trees with the snow-capped mountains in the distance.
- Capture the picturesque beauty of the Mahinapua waterways along the original route south of Hokitika used by pioneers, gold diggers and early explorers.
- Experience majestic views of Mt.Cook and the Southern Alps and outstanding West Coast flora, fauna and native rain forests.
- Bring a windproof jacket, warm clothing and a camera to capture the moment and then brag to friends and family - or, if you're feeling nice you could bring them too.
Grab a 90-minute scenic eco-adventure boat cruise from West Coast Scenic Waterways.
Choose from five options:
- $30 for one person
- $60 for two people
- $90 for four people
- $120 for six people
- $180 for eight people