- Join the crew out on the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park water to enjoy nature in all its glory.
- Operating for over 17 years, AWADS offers the chance to experience first-hand the majestic whales and dolphins of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park.
- Boats depart daily, direct from the Viaduct in downtown Auckland.
- Hang out with 'Skip' and his friendly crew - they are all marine-mammal experts, and are ready to answer any question you may have, so you can participate and learn all about marine conservation from real marine biologists.
- Since June, AWADS have spotted Dolphins, Orca's, Bryde's Whales and Blue Whales. So get onto the luxury 'Dolphin Explorer' catamaran for a magical day of whales, dolphins and conservation goodness.
- Marine-mammal guarantee - if the trip isn't up to their usual high standards, they'll give you a complimentary voucher to come back and try again, absolutely free.
Grab a safari ticket from Auckland Whale & Dolphin Safari.
Choose from four options:
- $90 for an adult - mid-week
- $62.50 for a child - mid-week
- $135 for an adult - weekends
- $93.75 for a child - weekends