- Come join the crew of Auckland Whale & Dolphin Safari and get out on the water to enjoy nature in all its glory.
- Operating for over 17 years and with guaranteed sightings, AWADS provide locals and visitors alike the chance to experience first-hand the amazing whales and dolphins of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park, departing daily direct from the Viaduct in downtown Auckland.
- Far from just seeing whales and dolphins, the expert crew on board also work alongside the Department of Conservation and local universities to successfully combine up-close and personal viewing with important Marine Biology research conducted onboard. Every passenger contributes to these important research and conservation efforts just by coming on board.
- With weekday or weekend options available, jump out of bed and on to the luxury catamaran 'Dolphin Explorer' for a magical day of whales, dolphins and conservation goodness. The weekend option can even be used over valid public holidays - contact merchant for more information.
- Highly Recommended - TripAdvisor 'Hall of Fame - 2018'
Choose from four options:
- $90 from Mid-Week ex Public Holidays - Adult
- $62.50 for Mid-Week ex Public Holidays - Children
- $135 for Weekend incl. Public Holidays - Adult
- $93.75 for Weekend incl. Public Holidays - Children