- Have fun, get active, and meet some golf newbies too.
- With four lessons with a golf coach and professional Matthew Davis, you'll feel like a pro golfer in no time. Matthew Davis has a strong understanding of peoples physical limitations when it comes to learning the game and how to adapt accordingly.
- He has acquired several years experience in teaching the game from the junior level right up to the elite level and is a full member of the New Zealand Professionals Golf Association. His style of instruction is very relaxed, patient, and has a good sense of humour.
- If you've got a couple of friends that are keen to try golf, go for the four person option and learn together.
- Head to the onsite SPRIGS Bar & Golf shop if you need any gear before your game, or if you're looking to re-hydrate with a few ice-cold refreshments afterwards.
Grab a four week golf introduction at Whangarei Golf Club.
Choose from three options:
- $49 for one person
- $98 for two people
- $196 for four people