- Explore Wellington’s own wildlife sanctuary at your own pace for just half price. Get up to 51% off entry for adults and children to Zealandia’s Exhibition and Sanctuary Valley.
- With a 500-year vision, this 225 ha eco-sanctuary is a groundbreaking conservation project that has reintroduced 18 species of native wildlife back into the area, six of which were previously absent from mainland New Zealand for over 100 years.
- See tuatara, takahe, kaka, saddle back and more living wild and free as nature intended.
- Explore easy walking tracks through lush bush and untouched paradise.
- Look out for a cave weta and glowworms in the Morning Star mine and see shags nest up close on the electric boat.
Grab admission to Zealandia for $9.50 for an adult or $5 for a child.