- Explore Wellington’s own wildlife sanctuary at your own pace for just half price. Get up to 50% off entry for adults and children to ZEALANDIA’s Exhibition and Sanctuary Valley.
- With a 500-year vision, this 225 hectare eco-sanctuary is a groundbreaking conservation project that has reintroduced 18 species of native wildlife back into the area, six of which were previously absent from mainland New Zealand for over 100 years.
- See tuatara, takahē, kākā, saddleback and more, living wild and free, as nature intended.
- Take a group of friends or your family on an adventure through nature, see who can spot that tītipounamu, ZEALANDIA's newest edition and New Zealand's smallest bird.
- Explore easy walking tracks through lush bush and untouched paradise, only 10 minutes from the CBD it's the perfect place to spend your day.
Grab admission to ZEALANDIA for $10.50 for an adult or $5 for a child.